Friday, February 08, 2008

Boy, That Was Fun!

I just got home from my alma mater, Central Cabarrus High, after speaking with two classes. The time spent with these young people went by too fast. I made almost 30 new friends today.

They asked great questions and seemed very interested in the libertarian message. A couple students told me they were planning to come to our local Libertarian Party meeting next week.

As I was leaving, the teacher told me some of the students I spoke with last semester are planning on basing their senior projects on the Libertarian Party. She said I should be hearing from the students soon, asking me to be their mentor on these projects.

Wow, what an honor that would be! I certainly hope to hear from them! It looks like a few of those seeds I planted last semester are growing quite well.

Time will tell...

No comments: