Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks...


Happy Thanksgiving to all! It is quite impossible to list all of the people, places and things I am grateful for.

Here is a random sampling...

My father, who busted his ass everyday to provide a better life for his family...

My mother, a blessed reflection of Christ, who nurtured me and taught me to read and love books...

My many friends, past and present, who love and accept me for whom I am...

My cat Sam and all the other animal friends I have encountered...

Ron Paul and his Revolution of Peace, Freedom & Prosperity. May it endure forever, beyond this present age...

My mentors within the Libertarian Party...Dr. Mary Ruwart, Dr. James Lark, Barbara & Tom Howe, R. Lee Wrights, Sean Haugh and Tom Bailey. These folks will never know the inspiration they have provided me!

All the wonderful friends I have made during this eternal struggle for self government...

Free Will...The most precious gift from our Creator, The Great Author of Life, Liberty and Peace!

Like I mentioned before, just a random sampling. I hope you take the time today to dwell on those blessings you hold dear.

No comments: