Sunday, April 06, 2008

Myth Busters...Ron Paul & Bob Barr...

My response to the misinformation surrounding Ron Paul's support of
Bob Barr...

I believe Bob Barr will not receive Ron Paul's endorsement. First, Ron
Paul does not give endorsements outside of the Republican Party. Mary
Ruwart called Ron's office and his staff is not aware of any
endorsements from Dr. Paul.

Mary Ruwart has been working with Dr. Paul since the 1980's. He
reviewed Mary's book, "Healing Our World" and wrote a letter
recommending Dr. Ruwart for the FDA in 2002. Mary and her husband, Ray
Carr have been actively involved in Ron's campaign. Matter of fact,
when I spoke to Mary over Easter weekend, I mentioned the fact that I
was a precinct leader for Ron Paul. She thought that was wonderful
because her husband serves as a precinct leader for Dr. Paul in Texas.

Mary Ruwart has real ties to Ron Paul.

I am waiting for any evidence that Bob Barr has any real ties to Dr.
Paul...

Until then, I guess I'll just have to compare congressional voting
records between Paul and Barr.

Thomas Hill
Volunteer Coordinator,
Mary Ruwart For President

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice to find someone who feels the same way I do about Bob Barr. I do not think RP will endorse him either. First of all, Bob Barr is not a Libertarian. Anyone who voted for the Patriot Act,supported the surge and the War on Drugs, cannot be a Libertarian. I love May Ruwart as well. I will bookmark your website and return often. Carol Thompson