Sunday, January 20, 2008

Reflecting On Being A Guest Of Steve Kubby...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/SteveKubbyShow/2008/01/18/Leading-from-the-Front-Lines

It certainly was a honor to be a guest on Steve Kubby's internet radio show this past Friday. I admit I was a bit nervous. It was the first time I have had the pleasure of speaking with Steve. I have been following Mr. Kubby for quite some time. It was examples of state sponsored terrorism, via the War On [Some] Drugs, that led me to the Libertarian Party almost 10 years ago.

Like most people, I hate the sound of my recorded voice. I think I sounded like a hick off Green Acres or Mayberry RFD. ;^P

Anyway, I had a great time. The hour went by pretty quickly.

I hope I have the privilege of being a guest sometime in the future.

If I do, I will try to do a better job of finishing my sentences and dropping the "absolutely".

Where in the heck did that come from? I rarely use that word.

No comments: