Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Mr. Magoo! You've Done It...Again...


After consulting with long time friend Huckleberry Hound, tycoon Quincey Magoo has decided to publicly endorse Dr. Ron Paul for President. Below is a portion of a press release issued by Mr. Magoo...

"I have been following Dr. Paul since the mid 70's. I wholeheartedly agree with his monetary policies. He is dead right, my old boy, on foreign policy. I'll never forget when my good nephew Waldo was drafted during 'Nam. Made my blood boil, I tell you!"

Mr. Magoo hasn't voted since 1988. "Yes, I voted for Paul when he ran as a Libertarian way back when. After Papa Bush was crowned, I dropped out of electoral politics".

Mr. Magoo has kept a low profile since his Hollywood days. "I became disgusted with our system of corporate fascism, indeed! So I sold off all my corporations and invested in gold and silver and a little off shore "banking", if you know what I mean."

When asked how he was going to help the Paul campaign, Magoo stated he had already started a Meet Up group and he is sending Waldo and Prezley to Iowa to canvas for Dr. Paul.

No comments: