Sunday, December 02, 2007

LPNC Meeting In Concord...

It was my pleasure to host my peers from the LPNC executive committee yesterday. We met at the Sweet Pea Cafe in downtown Concord. The food was great and we felt right at home. Thanks to Bonnie and Kevin for the warm hospitality. The Cabarrus Libertarian Party will be hosting a Green/Libertarian mixer at the Sweet Pea Cafe in the near future. I am working with my good friend, Sean Haugh (National LP Political Director) on this event. It's in the early planning stages at this point. I will post more details as they become available.

The LPNC meeting went really well. I was appointed Political Director for the state party. We should regain ballot access real soon. My job will be to recruit candidates and provide them the tools they will need to run successful campaigns next year. I look forward to the challenge.

It was great seeing my Libertarian peers this weekend! They seemed to enjoy their visit to Concord. I can thank the nice weather and the fine folks at the Sweet Pea Cafe for that!

No comments: