Saturday, September 12, 2009

Union County Tea Party...

As you can detect from the photo above, I am not a photographer. I am an activist that takes pictures, every now and then. For those without perfect vision, that's BJ Lawson speaking at the tea party today. Dr. Lawson has played a big part in the Ron Paul Revolution. I believe his best work is yet to come.




If you try really hard, you may recognize Dr. Michael Munger above. The 2008 LP candidate for governor didn't disappoint the crowd assembled on the grounds of the old Union County Courthouse. It was a pleasure, as always, to see Dr. Munger. North Carolina is very fortunate to have young liberty leaders such as Munger and Lawson.

We had a steady flow of folks stopping by the LP booth. We gathered some signatures for HR 1207/S 604 (audit the fed bills) as did the Campaign For Liberty folks set up beside us. Being a member of both the LP and Campaign For Liberty, I had the best of both worlds. I cherish the friendships and unity shared by the liberty movement at in the Charlotte region.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pleasure was mutual Thomas! I thought that Donna and the other organizers did a great job---and the turn out was very good. It was great to have both Dr.'s in the house--both gave riviting speeches and I look forward to good things from both of them.