Monday, August 03, 2009

Resignation As C4L Region 8 Coordinator

I have reluctantly turned in my resignation as Region 8 Coordinator. Campaign For Liberty President John Tate issued a memo concerning C4L coordinators seeking public office.

Since the C4L is an 501 (c)4 organization and prohibited from directly supporting or aiding candidates, it could create legal problems for C4L and individuals such as myself. Frankly, I don't give a damn about legal problems about myself. I am a dedicated enemy of the State. The Leviathan can lay down and rot in Hell as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry for the anti-government rant. I have a hard time following edicts from an illegitimate government that refuses to follow their own laws, and more importantly the Laws of Nature.

Although I am very angry about the situation, I hold no ill will towards the C4L. They have to do what they have to do.

I have been involved in the C4L since day one. I was honored to represent the 8th District at the Rally For The Republic last September. I would like to thank Gary Hardee for giving me the chance to serve as a leader in the C4L. I will continue to support the C4L as a regular member, working in my precinct, turning people on to Liberty, one neighbor at a time.

No comments: