Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kicked Off The Ballot...


I just wanted to give a brief explanation of my battle with the General Assembly and SBOE. GS 163-107, in it's very title, says filing fees are for primary elections. The LPNC nominated me for Congress in convention. We were not allowed the privilege of having primaries. We don't want the damn privilege anyway.

In other words, Libertarians are expected to pay for a privilege that they are not allowed to have.

I call that extortion.

I refuse to pay it.

The General Assembly and SBOE can shove their unconstitutional statutes up theirs asses sideways!

BTW, sorry if my potty mouth offends anyone. Those vile and godless criminals in Raleigh should offend you.

Besides, cussing is non-violent. Our Founding Fathers would have dragged these scumbags into the streets.

These statists deserve to have their asses kicked until their noses bleed!

No comments: